"Works with WDM Driver"
honestech TVR 2.0 turns your PC into a full-featured digital video recorder for TV!
honestech TVR 2.0 encodes and compresses video data in real-time from video devices connected to your PC: TV, VCR, or analog camcorder. Coupled with an inexpensive TV card, the simple on-screen controls make it easy to manage all your TV viewing and recording. Time-shift function allows you to instantly replay certain scenes. You can record the TV show you are watching or use the built-in scheduler to capture an upcoming program. Then you can edit the recorded file with honestech's built-in MPEG editor.
- Real-time MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD and DVD recording and playback.
- Supports NTSC/PAL simultaneously.
- MTS(Multi-channel TV Sound) support.
- Video CD/DVD compliant.
Automatic channel configuration
- Adding/Deleting channel number and channel name
- Editing channel name
- Sorting channel name
- Mode Changing Function(TVR shutdown/System Shutdown/Stand-by Mode) after finish schedule recording.
- Supports All-in-wonder Card.
- Enhanced recording video quality.
- Improved non-sync problem.
- Enhanced video quality when playing movie file.
- Enhanced video quality and CPU consumption of preview.
- Enhanced autoscan function.
- Enhanced "scheduled recording function".
- Enhanced "Channel Surfing function".
- Compression ratio and image quality control through software.
- Built-in MPEG editor.
- Built-in video mail forwarding capability.
- Operating system :
Windows 98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Processor : Pentium IV 1.4 GHz or higher
- Memory : 256MB of RAM (512MB or higher recommended)
- HDD : Minimum 10GB of free space
- Sound Card : 16 MB or more of video memory
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Input : TV signal, Composite, S-video
- Video Output : MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, AVI
- Audio Output : MPEG1 LayerII 32-384Kbps
- Not supported "USB audio device" and "Internal streaming audio function"
- Video input : video source from TV, VCR, Analog Camcorder, or PC camera
- Video compression : MPEG-1/2
- Video data rat : 0.5-10 Mbps
- Audio input : audio source from TV, VCR, Analog Camcorder, or microphone
- Audio compression : MPEG-1 Layer II
- Audio data rate : 32-384 Kbps